6.17.2008

waterfalls and weekends

VBS was good last week. I did crafts, Matt did recreation, and Tabie did missions. We spent a couple of afternoons working on drama for family evening programs to do this summer. The rest of the time we relaxed, ate ice cream, went on a picnic to Helton Creek Falls, and fed the ducks at the lake. Saturday night we did street ministry again. I didn't feel as bold as I was last time, but I still talked to a few people. Kelsey talked to a 9th grade girl who had never heard the Gospel before. Once again we see the GA needs Christ as much as any other place. Sunday I sang with my guitar at the Unicoi Springs church service. I'd still rather play the piano, but I'm starting to get used to having a guitar around my neck. Plus it makes my fingers look cool :)

No comments: